Developer / Data Scientist
I am a skilled programmer with 5 years of experience currently studying a master's degree in data science, I like to mix web development with machine learning algorithms.
• Handled administrative and academic support tickets by troubleshooting between developing, test, quality and production environments of DePaul's campus solution system.
• Supported implementation of Campus Solution 9.5 upgrade by solving customization bugs.
• Developed customization projects.
Lead Developer2 yrs 10 mos
• Met clients on-site to discuss new solutions and adaptations suited for their needs.
• Designed solutions and led the software development projects, while developing the main aspects.
• Offered consulting services regarding best practice and mass database corrections or configurations.
• Led the developer team through the launch of Vsoft’s ERP software Traux version 3.0 where we migrated database manager from HyperfileSQL to PostgreSQL.
• Trained and supervised junior programmers and interns.
Developer2 yrs 3 mos
• Learned a proprietary framework called Windev used in the development of enterprise software (ERP) for the healthcare sector to result the most experienced programmer on the group.
• Development and analysis of large databases for the healthcare industry, providing technical support for projects including database migrations, stored procedures and triggers.
• Designed user interfaces for products.
• Programmed business processes, forms, transaction procedures a
nd user actions.
• Built reports and queries suited for client needs.
• Worked on documentation and user manuals for the products.
MS Data Science
Universidad del Zulia
BS Computer Science Summa Cum Laude
AFS Exchange Student
Senior student in Deyang Wuzhong High School at Sichuan, China
I like to learn through video tutorials but I'm always looking for projects to implement my new skills, so if you have an idea that involves web development and data science just reach out to me and see what I can do.